header

Wednesday 25 January 2012

TOWIE is back!

I'm a huge fan of The Only Way Is Essex, and I'm super excited that the 4th series is about to hit our screens thanks to ITV2 this Sunday!

Personally I love the glitz and glam of the girls in TOWIE, they always look so immaculate and their clothes are stunning!

I will admit having my hair extensions in and wearing fake tan, has been encouraged even more by TOWIE as I think we'd all like to look more glamorous.

Lucy, Billie, Lauren, Lydia, Jess & Sam

My 'Style' Favourite on the show is the gorgeous Lucy Mecklenburgh, her clothes are amazing & she wears things to suit her shape.

She even has her own boutique 'Love Lucy' in Brentwood.

Check out her website here:
http://www.lovelucyx.com/shop/index.cfm

I really like Lucy's style as her clothing is always girle, and fun, yet she still always manages to look sophisticated and glamorous!

 Sam & Billie Faiers, owners of the famous Minnies Boutique as featured on the show are also such gorgeous girls! Again always looking glam on the show, the sisters certainly know how to dress!

My fave guy on TOWIE has to be Arg without a doubt, he;s just the sweetest!

Needless to say I've also series linked this one, i cannot wait!

CF xxx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png